Things to review before you set-up your Facebook Integration:
Due to a limitation with Facebook, you can only connect a Facebook page to a maximum of one location.
Remove all existing bots
Before getting started, you'll need to make sure you have removed all other bots from your page, such as ManyChat, before connecting GymLeads. Facebook doesn't allow two bots to manage the same page.
You can check to see which bots are connected by going to the settings page on your Facebook page and clicking on 'messenger platform. Make sure that no others are listed here (Page Inbox is setup on all pages by Facebook and isn't a problem). You'll need to have admin permissions on the page to remove any existing bots.
Setting up the Integration
Getting started with Facebook Integration is simple. Follow these steps to set it up.
- Navigate to Settings; Third Party Integrations > Your Location > Incoming
- Select Facebook and log in. Make sure you're logging in with a user that has admin access to your gyms Facebook pages:
- Once you've logged in and granted permissions, select the page you want to link to this location.
- After selecting the club, you can select a predefined goal for your leads
- Customise which integration features you'd like to activate, by toggling them on/off. Learn more about the Facebook Leads Ads and Messenger features.
- Click done and then GymLeads will be connected to your Facebook page!
To check your Facebook integration is setup correctly, please use the below link:
Having trouble adding or re-adding your Facebook integration? Follow these steps to fix them.
- Remove the existing Facebook integration from GymLeads
- Head to this link (make sure you're logged in)
- Remove access to GymLeads by clicking the checkbox and selecting remove.
- Return to GymLeads > Settings > Third Party Integrations > Incoming > Facebook and ensure that the Facebook integration is removed for the location.
- Add the Facebook integration to GymLeads again