If you have a google account set up on your Android device, you can view your appointment and call schedule on your phone.
- Log into your GymLeads account and head over to Settings->Calendar (https://app.gymleads.net/Secure/Settings/calendar) to find your calendar subscription URL. Keep this open as you'll need it in a minute.
2. In a separate tab or window, log into your google calendar at (http://calendar.google.com/)
3. On the right-hand side, where it says 'other calendars', click the arrow and select Add by URL.
4. Copy and paste the URL into the URL field and click Add Calendar
5. Your appointments will now be shown in your Google calendar. If you have an Android device you can see this in your calendar app. on your mobile.
Important notes about Google Calendar
- Google Calendar removes all event reminders by default, so you'll have to turn these on if you want them. You can do this by hovering over the calendar on the right-hand side, clicking the arrow and setting a default alert.
- Google Calendar can take some time to fetch the latest events. It may take a few hours or a day for the first sync to occur so your calendar may take some time to update (This is an unfortunate restriction of the Android operating system, there's not a lot we can do)