This article is to help you set up your ClubManager integration and showing you how to then export leads to your member management software.
The integration with ClubManager will allow you to export your 'closed' leads from GymLeads too ClubManager to become active members.
- Go to settings > third party integrations > incoming > ClubManager
2. When you click on ClubManger you will be asked to provide the username and password you currently use to log into the software.
3. Enter your details and click on setup integration. You will get a green box appear at the top of the page stating the integration has been successful.
Exporting your leads
NOTE: to export a lead to ClubManger you will need a First Name, Last Name, Email, Number and Date of Birth
- Go to the 'closed' profile you wish to now export to ClubManager and click on export
2. Once you have selected export you will be given the option to choose what you would like to export too - select ClubManager
3. Once this has been successful a green box will appear at the top of page confirming the export has happened. You will now see them as an active member in ClubManager.