The Trials report allows you to assess the performance of the trials you offer, as well as discover which leads are at what stages of the trial.
As with all GymLeads report, you are able to filter the Trials Report to ensure you are viewing meaningful data.
- Date Range: Select the date range you wish to report on, you can also view custom date ranges using the custom button in the drop-down menu. By default, the date range of today is selected.
- Regions: If you are using regions to segment your locations, you can filter the report based on all regions or a selection of regions. By default, all regions are selected.
- Locations: If you are a user across multiple locations, you can filter the report based on all locations or a selection of locations. By default, all locations are selected.
- Salespeople: If there are multiple salespeople, you can filter the report based on all users or specific users. By default, all salespeople are selected.
- Trials: Select which trial(s) you wish to report on. By default, all trials are displayed.
- More Filters: You can also filter the report based on Tags, Lead Sources and Heard About Methods. These filters are helpful to understand how long key tasks are taking for various sources and heard about methods. By default; none of these options are selected.
LEADS IN TRIAL:
The first section of the report highlights the number of leads that were in the respective trial during the selected date range. It's important to note that this metric, isn't just showing new leads that are entered the trial during the date range, but rather any lead that was enrolled in that trial during the date range.
This section is all about understanding how the leads have moved through the sales funnel steps while in a trial.
The Inactive, Closed & Lost sections all highlight the count and average for each trial. The count is referring to the number of leads that changed to that specific status during the selected date range. The Average is highlighting the average number of days it takes for a lead to move to the respective status after starting the trial.
For example; there may have been 3 leads that moved to closed during the selected date range. For Lead 1, it took them 3 days to move to closed, Lead 2, it took 4 days and Lead 3 it took 2 days. Overall, there were 3 leads that moved to closed during their trial, and the average time it took for them to join was 3 days (3+4+2/3).
The no change section is highlighting the number of leads who were in a trial that had no change in status during the selected date range. NOTE: we cannot show an average day count for 'no change' leads because their status had no change and nothing to calculate against.
TIMELINE OF LEADS:
Once a chosen group of data under account and average is selected in the Trial Performance Section, a graph will appear in the timeline of leads section. The graph displays a timeline which shows e how many days it took for the leads status to change after being placed in a trial. Each day in the trial is marked along the bottom of the graph with the line corresponding to the exact number of leads that changed status on that day.
Below the graph, you will get a corresponding list of leads that were included in the data. You will also be able to click on the leads profile directly from the report too.