The lost leads report is a great report to help you understand how many leads you're losing, when you're losing them and why.
The benefits of using the lost leads report is to either break down each of your locations objection reasons, or to understand what sales people may need more training in breaking down commonly used objections. The report will also show the breakdown of steps at which stage you are losing your leads. Understanding when you are either losing a lead or losing contact with a lead is vital to understanding where the break down in the sales process is occurring.
As with all GymLeads Reports, the Lost Leads Report can be filtered to help deep dive into the reasons leads aren't joining based on specific criteria.
There are several ways to filter the Lost Leads Report, including;
- Date Range: Select the date range you wish to report on, you can also choose your own date ranges using the custom button in the drop-down menu. By default, the date range of today is selected.
- Locations: If you are a user across multiple locations, you can filter the report based on all locations or a selection of locations. By default, all locations are selected.
- Salespeople: If there are multiple salespeople, you can filter the report based on all users or specific users. By default, all salespeople are selected.
- Compare By: This filter allows you to view the data compared by either users or club locations. By default, locations is selected.
- More Filters: You can also filter the report based on Tags, Lead Sources and Heard About Methods. This allows you to ascertain the overall Sales Performance for a particular Tag, Source or Heard About Method that you've used. These filters are helpful when you want to ascertain the overall performance of a particular campaign or offer you've released. By default; none of these options are selected.
Once you've selected your filters, you're able to view the relevant data and begin to understand the reasons that leads aren't joining as well as what stage of the sales process you're losing them at.
The leads assigned metric refers to the total number of leads that have been ASSIGNED during this period.
The Lost Leads section refers to the total number of leads MARKED as lost during the selected date range.
The Lead Loss Rate is the percentage of leads you have lost, based on the leads CREATED during date range divided by total LEADS (leads lost) who were marked as lost DURING the date range.
The top reason section, is referring to the number one reason that leads have been marked as lost.
The Lost Reasons Breakdown and Lost Reasons Totals Graphs give you a visual representation of the reasons that leads are being marked as lost.
The Lost Reasons Breakdown chart highlights the reasons leads have been marked as lost. This chart can be compared by either Users or Locations.
The Lost Reasons Totals Chart gives you a visual representation of the reasons that leads have been marked as lost.
The Lost & Inactive at Step Charts are designed to help you understand at which point leads are being marked as lost/inactive. These graphs are really helpful to understand where you are losing leads throughout your sales process. In a similar way, you can also understand at which points in the sales process you are marking leads as inactive.
The Full Report Section highlights the number of leads lost, broken down by reason and location/user. This section of the report can be exported to excel as well.