The Leads Report is used to determine your leads and their progress by numbers and stages.
This report is a great way to track your leads by sales stage, status, sources or heard about method. You can also use this report to filter out and export a list of leads to csv file that you would like to work with.
As with all GymLeads Reports, the Leads Report is able to be filtered in several ways in order to deep dive into what specific data you are looking for.
- Date Range: Select the date range you wish to report on, you can also view custom date ranges using the custom button in the drop-down menu. By default, the date range of today is selected.
- Locations: If you are a user across multiple locations, you can filter the report based on all locations or a selection of locations. By default, all locations are selected.
- Salespeople: If there are multiple salespeople, you can filter the report based on all users or specific users. By default, all salespeople are selected.
- More Filters: If you click on more filters it will offer extra filters (it will then display as Hide Filters) that will allow you a much more specific dive into your data dependant on what you are looking for
- Tags: Tags allow you to run this report and only see how a certain group of leads are tracking and if they are successfully working their way through the sales pipeline
- Lead Sources: Lead source is extremely handy if you are interested in seeing what integrations you have set up with GymLeads are performing well or under performing
- Heard About Methods: The heard about method is useful in understanding what marketing you have set up and getting traction and creating you leads, as well as how warm they are in the sales process
- Lead Status: To use as a way to gauge what status of leads are using what source. Understanding which sources are creating a greater close or lose rate. It also relates to if you are interested if the status has been changed to a certain status in the given date range based on if 'date changed to status' has been checked.
- Date change to Status: This is automatically turned off. If you leave this unchecked the leads that are shown will be leads that are created within the date range you have chosen. If you choose to check this then the report will show you leads that changed status (eg. Lost/Closed) within the date range.
The benefit of keeping this unchecked and seeing how leads are performing by created date is understand the time in which leads are taking to move to certain stages or status'.
The benefit of checking this option to then view by status change date is to see in a certain time frame how many were marked as that status and to gauge an increase of leads marked as lost for example in the month of May.
Once you've selected the filters, you're able to view the data in the four different modules below.
NUMBER OF LEADS MOVED TO STEP: This graph represents at what point(s) in the sales process the leads where sitting for your chosen date range. You are able to see how many leads are sitting at a certain point in the sales pipeline to better understand where the bottlenecks are and the point in which the sale process begins to slow down.
NUMBER OF LEADS CHANGED TO STATUS: This graph shows how many leads where changed to what status within your chosen date range. You are able to see if there is an increase of lost or closed leads for a date range based on marketing activity. You are even able to see who is closing the most leads for you by filtering by sales people.
NUMBER OF LEADS BY SOURCE (HEARD ABOUT METHOD): This graph represents of all the leads within that date range, what source did we acquire them from. What is the most common way we are receiving leads? What source is not gathering very much traffic? Note: You can also change this to compare by heard about method in the top right hand corner of the module.
LEADS CREATED IN TIME PERIOD: this is a list of leads that match your chosen filters. It will outline individual specific information along the row under each header.
Remember; you can also export a copy of this report to excel. A copy of the report with the selected filters will be emailed to the address we have on file (top right hand corner). The report will be the information in the bottom module and simply displayed and columns and rows and seen in the report.