The Activity Report is a great way to determine how efficient your team are at completing scheduled tasks when they are due. You can use this report to ensure that scheduled calls, appointments and tasks are being completed and even check the outcomes of each call, appointment, and task.
As with all GymLeads Reports, the Activity Report is able to be filtered in several ways in order to deep dive into the data.
- Date Range: Select the date range you wish to report on, you can also view custom date ranges using the custom button in the drop-down menu. By default, the date range of today is selected.
- Regions: If you are using regions to segment your locations, you can filter the report based on all regions or a selection of regions. By default, all regions are selected.
- Locations: If you are a user across multiple locations, you can filter the report based on all locations or a selection of locations. By default, all locations are selected.
- Salespeople: If there are multiple salespeople, you can filter the report based on all users or specific users. By default, all salespeople are selected.
- Compare By: You can compare the data displayed in the report in several ways including by User and Location. By default, the compare by clubs view is selected.
- More Filters: You can also filter the report based on Tags, Lead Sources and Heard About Methods. By default; none of these options are selected.
- Actions: You can view the results for either calls, appointments or tasks.
Once you've selected the filters, you're able to view the data to see how your team are actioning scheduled calls/appointments/tasks.
The Graph on the bottom shows the completion totals for the selected action; it will show the number of calls/appointments/tasks that were completed and the calls/appointments/tasks that were missed.
The Graph on the top will highlight the specific outcomes of the successful calls/appointments/tasks.
Remember, you can also export a copy of this report to excel. A copy of the report with the selected filters will be emailed to the address we have on file.
Using the Activity Report
One of the benefits of using the Activity Report, is that you can see the specific outcomes of the successful calls and appointments. This is particularly helpful when you want to deep dive into a user's performance, just because the calls are getting done, doesn't mean they are getting through. Being able to view outcomes allows you to ascertain how effective your team are at completing their calls and appointments.