The Sales Performance Report helps you as a business to report on your sales figures, in a few different ways. You can gain so much from this report on a company-wide level, or break it down into a user-specific report to help grow your sales team.
As with all GymLeads Reports, the Sales Performance Report can be filtered to help deep dive into performance based on specific criteria.
There are several ways to filter the Sales Performance Report, including;
- Date Range: Select the date range you wish to report on, you can also choose your own date ranges using the custom button in the drop-down menu. By default, the date range of today is selected.
- Locations: If you are a user across multiple locations, you can filter the report based on all locations or a selection of locations. By default, all locations are selected.
- Salespeople: If there are multiple salespeople, you can filter the report based on all users or specific users. By default, all salespeople are selected.
- Calculate By: This filter allows you to view the data calculated by either "Lead Created" or "Event Occurred". These two calculations are further explained below. By default, this will be selected to "Event Occurred".
- Compare By: Compare the data by Location, Sales Person or Lead Source. By Default, this is selected to compare by clubs.
- More Filters: You can also filter the report based on Tags, Lead Sources and Heard About Methods. This allows you to ascertain the overall Sales Performance for a particular Tag, Source or Heard About Method that you've used. These filters are helpful when you want to ascertain the overall performance of a particular campaign or offer you've released. By default; none of these options are selected.
Export Function: You can export a copy of the report with the current filters as a CSV file. Press the export button in the top right hand corner of the page and a copy of the report will be emailed to you.
Understanding the Numbers
Each metric in the Sales Performance Report has its own little information bubble that explains what the metric is reflective of, and where applicable, how the metric is calculated. To view the explanation of the metric, hover over the '?' button next to the metric name.
Calculate By: Event Occurred
The calculate by "Event Occurred" view allows you to understand the overall activity for leads during the selected time period. This view includes the outcomes of events based on date they were actioned, regardless of when the lead was created.
This view is useful for understanding all activity that was scheduled and completed within the selected date range, regardless of when the lead was created.
For example - if you select a date range of 'this week' and there was a lead that came in at 11pm the night before this week started, and they were assigned and actioned this week their data will be included in this report.
Calculate By: Lead Created
The “Lead Created” view of the Sales Performance Report allows you to view the metrics for key events that occurred for leads who were created within the time period, irrespective of the dates those events occurred.
This view is helpful for understanding the actions that have been taken exclusively for leads created within the selected time period.
For example - if you’re wanting to understand how the leads that have been created this month have progressed through the sales funnel
The Leads assigned section also specifies the number of leads that have been reassigned to another user throughout the selected time period.