Please Note: This integration only works with a premium Calendly account
Your customers can now book appointments themselves through our Calendly integration and this will sync straight through to GymLeads.
What does this mean for you?
This means that you can now block out your preferred availability for client bookings and provide them access to your Calendly. Once in Calendly, clients can choose their preferred date and time and this will sync through to GymLeads and you will receive a notification.
- Create the appointment on the leads profile in GymLeads
- If the lead does not exist, GymLeads will create a profile
- If the lead has entered a different name, GymLeads will update this
- GymLeads will schedule the appointment and show the start and duration time
- If the event is cancelled, this will be updated with the cancellation reason
- If the customer reschedules, the appointment will be updated
Setting up the integration
To setup the integration, go to
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to 'Third Party Integrations'
- Select 'Incoming'
- Select 'Calendly'
- Select 'Create'
- Select 'Add new'
- Give your Calendly integration a name, copy and paste your API Key and select 'create'
If you have the one Calendly account but multiple users, you do only need to integrate the API once, as it will still have access to all users.