It’s never nice when you have a team member leave, this article outlines the steps you need to take to ensure all your leads won’t get left behind.
Step 1: Complete a Lead Reallocation
- Navigate to the settings tab, then click on the Lead Reallocation tab
- Select the location that the user belongs to and press next
- Select the user you wish to transfer the leads from
- Tick the users you wish to transfer the leads to (if selecting more than one user, the leads will be assigned equally between them all)
- Press Next
- Review the transfer and press ‘start transfer’
Step 2: Remove the user from GymLeads
- Navigate to the settings tab, then click on the Sales Team tab
- Click on the location you need to remove the user from
- Scroll down and find the user you wish to remove, press the ‘X’ next to their name as pictured below.
- Confirm the removal of the user