GymLeads allows you to easily import new or existing lists of leads into your GymLeads account, along with a wide variety of custom data for each lead.
If you would like a template to start working with just use this the below link
- Your CSV needs to be formatted correctly before you start. If you exported data from MINDBODY, you may run into issues. We can help if you run into an issue with importing
- We strongly recommend that you have a salesperson and status column in your CSV before processing. If you import a CSV of hundreds of leads without assigning them to anyone, they will have to be assigned one by one which may take hours. Even if it's just one person, it's a good idea to manually add a salesperson column so we can make sure they are all assigned as soon as they come into the system.
- Any dates must be formatted in dd/mm/yyyy HH:MM::SS (time is optional). The import will fail if it encounters any dates that do not match this format, and you'll have to process it again.
- Select the CSV and location
Navigate to the import section in settings and select your CSV and the location to import the leads to.
2. Select the columns to bring across
You can select a wide range of different values to bring across for each lead. Simply select which column represents which GymLeads value (we'll try and guess which columns are which, but we might need some help).
Selected columns will be highlighted green.
You must select at least a first name, but we recommend selecting a salesperson, status and contact details as well. Leads without a salesperson will be marked as not assigned and will need to be assigned to someone.
3. Map status and salesperson
Before uploading the CSV, we need to know how the statuses and salespeople in your CSV map to GymLeads. Simply select which of your CSV values maps to the GymLeads values.
You must select all the fields before you can continue.
4. Wait for it to finish
Click next and we'll start the CSV upload and begin processing it. If it's a large file it could take some time, so maybe go grab a coffee. We'll send you an email when we've finished.
I made a mistake! I need to reverse the import.
Not a problem. We can easily reverse an import, just send us a support message and we'll reverse it for you.
Can you add another column?
We don't have any plans to add any more columns at the moment.
The import finished but processed 0 leads.
This is normally the result of a badly formatted CSV file. Some systems (MINDBODY in particular) don't export their data in a valid CSV format. Not to worry though, if you have this issue, just send us the file and we'll be more than happy to fix up the formatting and process it for you.