When you use MINDBODY, new leads may sign up using the MINDBODY website or app. GymLeads can receive a copy of the new client notification email and use it to automatically add the lead details to GymLeads.
This article guides you through setting up MINDBODY to send new leads to GymLeads.
ℹ️ Note that you need to first connect to MINDBODY before continuing with the below steps.
Setting up lead capture
Follow the below steps to set up MINDBODY to send new leads to GymLeads.
Enable 'Check For New Leads'
After creating the MINDBODY integration, make sure the 'Check for new leads' is selected. GymLeads will then check your MINDBODY account for new leads every hour and bring them into your GymLeads account.
Find the email map address
When you connected to MINDBODY in the previous article, GymLeads created a special email address. We’ll first make a note of the address.
Head to the Email Maps settings page by clicking the Settings option at the top of the page, then clicking the Email To Lead Maps option in the left hand menu.
Open the email map associated with your chosen location by clicking that location’s MINDBODY map (e.g. Pacific Blue Bondi MINDBODY map). If you don’t see an email map for the location you need to first connect to MINDBODY.
Being careful not to change any settings, copy the email map address by selecting and copying the address labelled Email address.
Add the email map address to MINDBODY
Next, we’ll add this email address to the new client notification auto emails in MINDBODY. This will send a copy of future new client notifications to GymLeads.
2. Head to the Auto Emails settings page by clicking the Manager Tools option at the top-right of the page, then clicking the Auto Emails option under the Communications and Marketing section.
3. Choose the first new client email by selecting New Client / Welcome Emails (BUSINESS MODE) from the list labelled Select auto email.
4. Ensure this auto email is enabled by turning on both the Enable New Client / Welcome Emails and Always Send/Default On options.
5. Being careful not to change any other settings, add the email map address in the Business copy email field. This is the address that you copied from step 3 of the previous section.
6. Save the change by clicking Save.
7. Choose the second new client email by selecting New Client / Welcome Emails (CONSUMER MODE) from the list labelled Select auto email.
8. Repeat steps 4 - 6.
Test that lead capture is working
Finally, we can do a brief test to make sure new MINDBODY sign ups are being added to GymLeads.
Create a new client in MINDBODY.
Visit the GymLeads Dashboard by clicking the Dashboard option at the top of the page.
The client you created in step 1 should be listed in the Unassigned Leads section.
If they don’t appear, check out our MINDBODY troubleshooting guide.
Your MINDBODY integration is now set up and ready to go.
Here are a few suggestions of what to do next to get the most out of the integration.